Take a break from all responsibilities and treat yourself to a transformative private weekend retreat to reset and rejuvenate! Imagine spending a weekend getting immersed in yoga, meditation and mindfulness practices in a beautiful private house close to an uncrowded beach with a small group of good friends. Nourishing healthy food and plenty of time between yoga classes to relax, surf or just chill and read a book… That’s what a Saltwater Curls retreat is all about!
Private custom retreats
Maybe you’re planning as special birthday or a hens do, or just looking for an excuse to escape the city with your friends – regardless of what the occasion I would love to organise the perfect weekend retreat for your group!
Your retreat can be fully customised to your groups yoga goals and other preferences (e.g. surf & yoga or chill in style etc.), so just let me know what your wishes are, and I will get back to you to discuss your dream retreat. With enough notice your private retreat can be organised anywhere between Northern NSW (Byron Bay region) and Sydney.
All Saltwater Curls retreats are set in beautiful seaside locations and carefully curated for small private groups of 5-8 guests only. Packed full of transformative yoga, meditation and mindfulness classes and yummy, healthy, healing meals – not forgetting that a weekend away has to come with a bit of chill time too. And we always pick a location close to a beach with fun waves suitable to any level surfer!
Read some of the reviews from previous retreat guests here.
Specifically you can expect the following:
- Accomodation for 2 nights in a beautiful private holiday house
- Nourishing and delicious healthy meals, catering to all dietary requirements
- 2 x dinners (Fri & Sat nights)
- 2 x breakfasts (Sat & Sun mornings)
- 1 x lunch (Saturday)
- Plenty of snacks
- Transformative yoga, meditation and mindfulness classes
- 2 x yang style yoga classes
- 1 x restorative yoga class (yin style)
- 3 x guided meditation classes
- 1 x mindfulness workshop
- Plenty of time between yoga classes to relax, surf or go to the beach
- Lots of laughs and fun memories to take home
Please note: Transport to the retreat location is not included.
- 7-9pm – arrival & get settled in
- 8:30-9:30 – light dinner served when everyone has arrived
- 9:30pm – yoga nidra guided meditation / relaxation session
- 8am – healthy delicious breakfast
- 9:30-10:45am – yang yoga
- 10:45-11am – pranayama & guided meditation
- 11am-1pm – break for beach walk / swim / surf / chill time
- 1pm – healthy delicious lunch
- 2-3:30pm – mindfulness workshop
- 3:30-5:30pm – break for beach walk / swim / surf / chill time
- 5:30-6:30pm – yin yoga
- 7pm healthy delicious dinner
- 7:00am – snack & tea
- 7:30-8:45am – yang yoga
- 8:30-9am – pranayama & guided meditation
- 9:30am – healthy delicious breakfast
- 11am – check out
*We always discuss this suggested itinerary in the group on arrival, and can make changes to timings according to each groups wishes and preferences.
The retreat location and group needs may impact pricing, however below is an indicative cost per person based on a comfortable standard holiday house in coastal suburb within a 2 hour drive from Byron Bay:
- Private room with queen or king size bed: $590 (single occupancy)
- Twin/double share: $490 (double occupancy, price per person)
Optional extras (not included in retreat package):
- Ka Huna Massage / healing / life coaching with Annina during break time at a special retreat price:
- 1 hour session for $100
- 30 minutes for $80
- Surf lessons with a local surf school can be arranged during break time – price to be confirmed upon enquiry
**Please note your interest in the above extras in your booking form and I will confirm availability.