Take a break from all responsibilities and treat yourself to a transformative weekend retreat to reset and rejuvenate! Imagine spending a weekend getting immersed in yoga, meditation and mindfulness practices, with a small group of likeminded souls, in a beautiful private house only a short stroll from an uncrowded beach. Nourishing healthy food and plenty of time between yoga classes to relax, surf or just chill and read a book… That’s what a Saltwater Curls retreat is all about!
All Saltwater Curls retreats are set in beautiful seaside locations and carefully curated for small groups of 5-7 guests only. Packed full of transformative yoga, meditation and mindfulness classes and yummy, healthy, healing meals – not forgetting that a weekend away has to come with a bit of chill time too. And we always pick a location close to a beach with fun waves suitable to any level surfer!
Read some of the reviews from previous retreat guests here.
Specifically you can expect the following:
- Accomodation for 2 nights in a beautiful private beach house
- Your choice of a private room or shared twin room
- Nourishing and delicious healthy meals, catering to all dietary requirements
- 2 x dinners (Fri & Sat nights)
- 2 x breakfasts (Sat & Sun mornings)
- 1 x lunch (Saturday)
- Plenty of snacks
- Transformative yoga, meditation and mindfulness classes
- 2 x yang style yoga classes
- 1 x restorative yoga class (yin style)
- 3 x guided meditation classes
- 1 x mindfulness workshop
- Plenty of time between yoga classes to relax, surf or go to the beach
- New likeminded friends, lots of laughs and fun memories to take home
Please note: Transport to the retreat location is not included.
- 7-9pm – arrival & get settled in
- 8:30-9:30 – light dinner served when everyone has arrived
- 9:30pm – yoga nidra guided meditation / relaxation session
- 8am – healthy delicious breakfast
- 9:30-10:45am – yang yoga
- 10:45-11am – pranayama & guided meditation
- 11am-1pm – break for beach walk / swim / surf / chill time
- 1pm – healthy delicious lunch
- 2-3:30pm – mindfulness workshop
- 3:30-5:30pm – break for beach walk / swim / surf / chill time
- 5:30-6:30pm – yin yoga
- 7pm healthy delicious dinner
- 7:00am – snack & tea
- 7:30-8:45am – yang yoga
- 8:30-9am – pranayama & guided meditation
- 9:30am – healthy delicious breakfast
- 11am – check out
*We always discuss this suggested itinerary in the group on arrival, and can make changes to timings according to each groups wishes and preferences.
Dates & prices
Upcoming weekends in 2019*
- May 31-June 2nd (Avoca Beach – Central Coast NSW) – 1 private room left
- August 9th-11th (Ocean Shores – North Coast NSW)
- August 23-25th (Ocean Shores – North Coast NSW)
- September 6th-8th (Ocean Shores – North Coast NSW)
- September 20th-22nd (Avoca Beach – Central Coast NSW)
- October 4th-6th (Avoca Beach – Central Coast NSW)
*Subject to availability, retreats require a minimum of 5 attendees to run and max 7 spots are available for each retreat.
Price (per person):
- Private room with queen or king size bed: $590 (single occupancy)
- Twin/double share: $490 (double occupancy, price per person)
Optional extras (not included in retreat package):
- Reiki Massage healing with Annina during break time at a special retreat price:
- 1 hour session for $70
- 30 minutes for $50
- Surf lessons with a local surf school can be arranged during break time for $60 per hour (includes all equipment and instruction)
**Please note your interest in Reiki Massage or a surf lesson in your booking form and I will confirm availability.
Would you like to book a Soulful Seaside Retreat for a private group? Maybe its a birthday or a hens do, or just an excuse to escape the city with your friends – regardless of what the occasion I would love to organise the perfect weekend retreat for your group!
This option can be fully customised to your groups yoga goals and other preferences (e.g. surf & yoga or yin & reiki etc.), so just fill out the form below with your details, and I will get back to you to discuss your dream retreat. With enough notice your private retreat can be organised anywhere between Northern NSW (Byron Bay region) and South Coast NSW (Wollongong region).
Retreat booking enquiry: