Saltwater Curls is migrating to Bali over winter and you’re invited – join us for an unforgettable intimate Bali retreat in July or August to reconnect with your true spirit.
We will be staying in the beautiful sleepy seaside village of Medewi and each day will be packed full of yoga, meditation and mindfulness practices; delicious healthy food cooked by our onsite chef; plenty of beach / poolside chill-time or surfing in the world class waves just a short stroll from our homestay – not forgetting a day trip to explore the hot springs, waterfalls and temples of magical Bali.
Your Salty Soulful Bali Retreat is set in the beautiful sleepy seaside village of Medewi on the west coast of Bali, about 2 hours north of Seminyak and Canggu. We have a beautiful traditional Balinese homestay to ourselves, where we have our own private yoga space on premise. The property has a pool but is also only a short stroll away from Medewi beach. The retreat is carefully curated and limited to a small group of 5-7 guests only. Each day will be packed full of restorative and energising yoga classes (suitable to any level yogi – complete beginners welcome!); meditation and mindfulness workshops; a day trip to explore hot springs, waterfalls and temples; yummy, healthy, meals cooked from locally grown ingredients and lots of chill-time by the pool or beach. And if you’re a surfer you will love the location as Medewi has two world class waves; a long fun left hand point break and a right hand reef break. Surf lessons or board hire can also be arranged.
Specifically you can expect the following:
- Accomodation for 6 nights in a beautiful traditional Balinese homestay in Medewi, on the east coast of Bali (about 2 hours north of Canggu by car)
- Your choice of a private room or shared twin room (we can match you with someone if you’re travelling solo and prefer to share a twin room)
- The property is based only a short stroll from Medewi beach
- We have the property to ourselves with exclusive access to the pool, Bali hut, lazy boys and villa veranda
- Airport transfers between Denpasar airport and the retreat location
- Nourishing and delicious local meals cooked by our onsite Balinese chef from fresh ingredients, catering to all dietary requirements
- Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner included (note: dinner only on day of arrival and breakfast only on day of departure; alcoholic beverages and any additional drinks / meals not included)
- Two daily yoga classes; all the yoga classes are have a restorative focus, with a more active yang style classes in the mornings and yin practice in the evenings
- Daily mindfulness / meditation workshops, sharing circles and journaling exercises
- Plenty of time between yoga classes to relax by the pool, surf or walks on the beach
- A day trip to hot springs and waterfalls including a national park and temple visit and an early dinner in the mountains
- New like minded friends, lots of laughs and fun memories to take home
Dates & prices
We have two Bali retreats in 2019*
- July 2019: Check in Sunday July 21st, check out Saturday July 27th (6 nights)
- August 2019: Check in Sunday Aug 4th, check out Saturday Aug 10th (6 nights)
*Subject to availability, retreats require a minimum of 5 attendees to run and only 7 spots are available for each retreat. Flights to Bali and compulsory travel insurance are not included in the price. Please see here for the full booking, payment and cancellation policy.
Price (per person in AUD):
Early bird price – book and pay in full by April 30th:
- Twin share room: $980 – double occupancy, price per person (we can match you with someone if you’re travelling solo and prefer to share a twin room)
- Private room with double bed: $1,250 – single occupancy
Regular price – book / pay after April 30th:
- Twin share room: $1,180 – double occupancy, price per person (we can match you with someone if you’re travelling solo and prefer to share a twin room)
- Private room with double bed: $1,450 – single occupancy
Deposit of $200 required to book your spot (non-refundable). Payment plans available – get in touch to discuss options! Please see here the for full booking, payment and cancellation policy.
Optional extras (not included in retreat package):
- Surf lessons with a local surf guide can be arranged – cost Rp 300.000 including surfboard rental per lesson (about AUD$30)
- A range of spa treatments, massages etc. available and can be booked upon arrival
Bali retreat booking enquiry: